The Infomaniac's Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Infomaniac's Classroom

Welcome! C'mon in!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What do you think of the Super Station Master?
Fun
What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Annoying
What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? Vote_lcap21%What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Stupid
What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? Vote_lcap14%What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Fun, annoying, and stupid at the same time.
What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? Vote_lcap64%What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? Vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Mys
Infomaniac

Bricks Placed : 129

What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks?   What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:28 am

While he may be annoying, I find it quite fun to evade him when he tries to get you. There is this REALLY hard to do glitch (or maybe just unknown how to do it) whereas he disappears to who knows where and never ever comes back (yay, now I can freely walk on the tracks!), and he doesn't appear at the stations either. I have only been able to accomplish this twice of all the times I have played LI2.
Back to top Go down
http://s3.zetaboards.com/Lighthouse_of_Yoshi/profile/4101850/
addictgamer
Islander
addictgamer

Bricks Placed : 32

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks?   What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Oh dear, superman's younger cousin.

At first, I was annoyed, then I started to have fun with it, then it got annoying again, and in the end, I called it stupid and stuck to giving people trees on their heads.
Back to top Go down
MrEightThreeOne
Islander
MrEightThreeOne

Bricks Placed : 34

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks?   What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm

It used to be my favorite part of this whole game.
"Ooooaah! Ay-eesh!"
Back to top Go down
atariangamer
Roamer
atariangamer

Bricks Placed : 11

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks?   What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:47 pm

I kept thinking I was doing something wrong each time it happened.

Then it was stupid. Then it was annoying. then I had fun with it. When the game ended and I just wanted to have fun, though, it was all three X_X

I had a glitch once where he wouldn't put me down for the LONGEST time. I would always get as far away from a helicopter pad as I could, and would very quickly step on the tracks and jump as far away as I could. he would grab me fly up, fly around the island for a good while, then eventually set me down somewhere.

Only got it to happen like twice as well...
Back to top Go down
Mys
Infomaniac

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks?   What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Ever been in a vehicle (or on the pterodactyl) when he grabs you? The camera get very glitchy when he does. Just don't be in a helicopter when he grabs you, because that crashes the game.
Back to top Go down
McStudz
Infomaniac
McStudz

Bricks Placed : 43

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks?   What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:01 am

atariangamer wrote:
I kept thinking I was doing something wrong each time it happened.

Then it was stupid. Then it was annoying. then I had fun with it. When the game ended and I just wanted to have fun, though, it was all three X_X

I had a glitch once where he wouldn't put me down for the LONGEST time. I would always get as far away from a helicopter pad as I could, and would very quickly step on the tracks and jump as far away as I could. he would grab me fly up, fly around the island for a good while, then eventually set me down somewhere.

Only got it to happen like twice as well...

I had the EXACT same problem.
Back to top Go down
https://green-redbrick.canadian-forum.com
Sadie Meowsalot
Roamer
Sadie Meowsalot

Bricks Placed : 9

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks?   What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:20 am

For the most part it crosses me as annoying, but the obscure sound he projects upon placing you wherever he does, then subsequently flying away is rather humorous.

Also, in reference to the glitch within which he disappears, never again returning: I've never myself had that occur unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Mys
Infomaniac

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks?   What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:28 am

That's Pepper that does the sound when he places you down, not him.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Meowsalot
Roamer
Sadie Meowsalot

Bricks Placed : 9

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks?   What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:32 am

Segatendo wrote:
That's Pepper that does the sound when he places you down, not him.
Ah, okay. Wasn't sure if it was him, or Pepper. Was leaning more towards it being him for whatever reason.
Thanks for the clarification.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks?   What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the Super Station Master taking you off the tracks?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infomaniac's Classroom :: LEGO Island Games Discussion :: General, Secrets, Hints, Tips, Glitches and More :: LEGO Island 2-