The Infomaniac's Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Infomaniac's Classroom

Welcome! C'mon in!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blank LEGO Island 2 Intro Videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
legomoe
Roamer
legomoe

Bricks Placed : 6

Blank LEGO Island 2 Intro Videos Empty
PostSubject: Blank LEGO Island 2 Intro Videos   Blank LEGO Island 2 Intro Videos EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:03 pm

I know I've done this before, but I can't find the original files. So I've gone and re-uploaded them.

LEGO Island 2 Blank Intro Videos

Just override the existing .mpg files "LegoSoftware.mpg", "SdLogo.mpg", and "IntroFmv.mpg" in your "C:\Program Files\LEGO Media\LEGO Island 2\_data\FMV" folder with the ones in the .zip file. (Make sure to back up the original files!)
Doing this should make loading the game faster, since you wont have to watch through the unskippable LEGO Software intro, and you wont have to manually skip the Silicon Dreams and LEGO Island 2 Intros.

Legomoe
Back to top Go down
Mys
Infomaniac

Bricks Placed : 129

PostSubject: Re: Blank LEGO Island 2 Intro Videos   Blank LEGO Island 2 Intro Videos EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Thanks a bunch! And yeah, I think I've seen you post these somewhere before... RRU perhaps?

Not sure why you would want an intro video replacement, as that is skippable, and you might want to watch it from time to time. :P
Back to top Go down
http://s3.zetaboards.com/Lighthouse_of_Yoshi/profile/4101850/
legomoe
Roamer
legomoe

Bricks Placed : 6

PostSubject: Re: Blank LEGO Island 2 Intro Videos   Blank LEGO Island 2 Intro Videos EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Segatendo wrote:
Not sure why you would want an intro video replacement, as that is skippable, and you might want to watch it from time to time. :P

Even though the intro video is skippable, you still have to spend that half second to press escape to actually skip it. I know its a negligible amount of time, but I'm a compulsive speed-freak, so what can I say? :)

But by all means, if you only want to replace the LEGO Software intro and leave the others, go right ahead. That's why I posted this stuff here, so that people can do what they want with it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blank LEGO Island 2 Intro Videos   Blank LEGO Island 2 Intro Videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Blank LEGO Island 2 Intro Videos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1