The Infomaniac's Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Infomaniac's Classroom

Welcome! C'mon in!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have no idea what I just did...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrEightThreeOne
Islander
MrEightThreeOne

Bricks Placed : 34

I have no idea what I just did... Empty
PostSubject: I have no idea what I just did...   I have no idea what I just did... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:49 pm

So, I was playing LEGO Island messing around with Debug Mode. Now, normally when you press the "A" key, it shows the cut scene on the second floor of the elevator. But something really weird happened. I had the music off, and I was on the residential area facing towards the bank. I start messing with the keys since I'm not remembering what each does, and when I pressed the "A" key, it did something very unusual. It started playing every single cut scene, in order. It would "warp" me to the spot where the scene plays, and show the scene. And it did all of them, for every character. Even with Pepper in sight, when I was playing as him. I have no idea how the heck it happened, but it did. And now I'm really wishing I was recording, because it would have really helped with Lair's script documentation, which he seems to have abandoned.
Has this ever happened to you? I tried doing it again but had no luck. I was just seeing the elevator scene every time. I'd love to know.
Back to top Go down
jamesster
Roamer
jamesster

Bricks Placed : 29

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what I just did...   I have no idea what I just did... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:58 am

... wat.

No, really, what? <_>
Back to top Go down
MrEightThreeOne
Islander
MrEightThreeOne

Bricks Placed : 34

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what I just did...   I have no idea what I just did... EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:11 am

jamesster wrote:
... wat.

No, really, what? <_>
Ok, let me rephrase this.
I think you know what pressing the "A" key does, right? It plays the cutscene when you're on the second floor of the elevator, with that swimmer. Well, when I was messing around yesterday, pressing that key had a different effect. It took me to the bank to show Buck Pounds' dialog. After he was done, it took me to the hospital, and played all the hospital scenes. After that, it took me to the "Mmm, shouldn't do that sir!" scene. So, basically, it was taking me on a trip through every scene. I have no idea how it happened, but it somehow happened.
Is that better?
EDIT: Just video'd it.
Back to top Go down
Mys
Infomaniac

Bricks Placed : 129

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what I just did...   I have no idea what I just did... EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Yes, this has happened to me once a long while ago.
Back to top Go down
http://s3.zetaboards.com/Lighthouse_of_Yoshi/profile/4101850/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what I just did...   I have no idea what I just did... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have no idea what I just did...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Infomaniac's Classroom :: LEGO Island Games Discussion :: General, Secrets, Hints, Tips, Glitches and More :: LEGO Island 1-